Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, December 14, 2002

I just measured myself again, and since October 25, I've lost 5.25 inches. I thought I was getting smaller, so I wanted to measure myself to make sure. It's nice to know that even though my weight loss is going ever so slowly, I'm at least losing inches even though I'm only four pounds lighter.

Here's the scariest part. Since May 29, 2001, I've lost 34.25 inches. That's almost 3 feet of me of me gone. 3 feet! It's hard to imagine I was almost 3 feet bigger than I am now, except I've dropped at least two to three sizes. I'm 1.5 inches away from my hip size in high school, which is wild to me. I wonder what my measurements will be when I hit my weight goal of 130 lbs. I can't wait to find out.

No comments: