Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, December 09, 2002

I need to trust my intuition more about people. I thought the janitor guy at work was really creepy, and I just didn’t feel like even saying hi to him. I felt really guilty about being snobby, then I find out that the guy is truly creepy. At my company party I was told that he made a pass at one of the women in the company. The woman was coming out of the bathroom, and the janitor guy was standing right outside the door and asking where his kiss was.

How creepy! And in front of the bathroom too. Was he expecting to kiss her in the bathroom? All she said she did was talk to him and be friendly to him. So darn creepy that some men think they can behave that sexually inappropriately with you just because you talk to them. Some other person saw the whole thing, and they both reported him to the building management people. The guy is still on the job, but he doesn’t lurk around the lobby like he used to. Now whenever I see him, I can't help but think “CREEP”.

No comments: