Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

On my news site searches, I came across articles on the Norwalk virus. As I was reading the symptoms, I realized that I may have it. I ate at an indian food buffet on Saturday. Since Monday night, I've had the worse runs. It's horrible. Every time I eat something, it just goes right through me. My stomach has been all crampy, and I've been passing gas like anything. GROSS! It's a good thing I don't live with anyone. How embarrassing to be passing gas all night long.

The virus is supposed to only last from 24-60 hours, so by tomorrow it should be gone. At work today, I got all hot and fevery as well, and I think I had a low grade temperature.

Now I'm like freaking out and never eating at a buffet again. You just can't trust the cleanliness of your fellow diners, and although my symptoms were mild, I definitely don't want to go through this again.

No comments: