Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, June 21, 2003

The barbeque was fun, but I hate when the host does not cook the meats thoroughly and it's all rare. Don't they know that some of us want our fish totally cooked.

Do other people have friends like this, who in the middle of a conversation find a way to say, "By the way, I'm a direct descendant of Oliver Cromwell". Isn't that special?

My friends do know their wine though. I had a great wine called "Santino Satyricon". Besides being a great wine, the label has a great story.

The original wine label had a nekkid woman on it, but apparently our federal government regulates what goes on wine labels. Like doesn't the government have anything better to do than to regulate what goes on wine labels?

Anyway, the Santino winery had to put a white dress on the woman courtesy of our federal government. And no, this isn't a John Ashcroft, let's put dresses on the nekkid justices statues. The government wine label regulations predate Ashcroft.

No comments: