Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 23, 2003

So I think I have a "strawberry blondie boy virus". I saw the cutie red head stud muffie boy at church, always stunningly dressed in a suit that looks great on him, and I'm like "oh my god, he's so darned cute!"

I feel like I'm 13 years old and I'm having a crush on a rock star or something. It's a virus and a sickness, this school girl crush thing.

I think he was staring at me, but of course, I was engaged in conversation with someone. Strawberry blondie boy must be on my mind, because I swear to God I saw him walking down the street when I took Muni to see "Wicked".

Talk about a triple double take. There he was, or at least I think it was him, walking down the street and of course his great dress sense in suits applied to his casual dress, and he was looking mighty fine.

I think some guys just know how to dress themselves to look good and leave women with their tongues hanging out, and some guys just don't. There is no in between.

I think he's even cuter than marina hottie screenwriting guy, and C was hollywood movie star cute and every woman in screenwriting class was after him.

Strawberry blondie Jesus man is physically not that cute, and I know that intellectually, and that's why I have to conclude that my crush on him is a virus, an illness, something I can't control. And I hate that, because I think I'm like such a control freak.

If I ever end up talking to him, I know I'm just going to babble and blow it because my crush level is at 125% and that's bad. I'll get nervous and I'll end up giggling like a teenager, because that's the way he makes me feel. It's ill, it's totally ill.

Like I really enjoyed being 13 years old and want to be reminded what a stupid airheaded space cadet teenager I was.

I'm going to have to calm myself down, if I really want talk to him and get to know him to find out if he's even worth more than a minute of my time. But I can't. I'm like in a full throttle school girl crush, and I've already picked out the name of our child and decided what he'd look like (I want his babies), fantasized what my mother will think of him, and am debating if I want to be a June or July bride.

And I haven't even met the guy or been properly introduced. I hate feeling like a 13 year old.

I never fantasized having children with the marina hottie boy, and that's an interesting sidenote to this school girl crush of mine.

No comments: