Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, June 19, 2003

So I thought I weaned myself off of Craig's List Missed Connections, but it's so easy to get hooked. I almost got hooked on watching Real World Paris, but I didn't watch on Tuesday so maybe I'm saved.

I forgot how fun MTV's Real World is to watch. They've got some southern guy from Georgia who is really cute. They've also got a guy who says he's the son of someone from that group "The Commodores", for the star connection. Then there's the usual assortment of people; a slutty cute chick with a hot body, an inncocent cute chick with a hot body and that tough city guy with a rough background who is sort of cute depending on my mood.

It's fun watching them hook up or try to hook up, break up, freak out, and then confess and whine to the camera. It's like watching "Jerry Springer live in a house".

The show has gotten so slutty and sleazy over the years, that it's almost become campy and kind of fun in a very sick, sick way.

No comments: