Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

So in honour of Harry Potter mania, and inspired by my friend J's essay on The Hogwarts Club at the Hooray for Anything blog, I figured out which Hogwarts house the sorting hat would put me in.

I would definitely be in Ravenclaw, because 1) I love crows and ravens, so it's a natural I'd be in the house with the word Raven in it and 2) "Ravenclaw are all the geeks and arty types" - from Hooray.

Yes, I consider myself the geeky and arty type. I'm a writer, and on the enneagram test I'm a 4 with a 5 wing, that's 4 - the artist with a 5 - intellectual bent. For the most part, I'm weird and introspective and sometimes very clever only because I seem to have a knack for memorizing trivia galore.

I wonder what colour would my uniform be? Because that's the really important question.

No comments: