Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Things I shouldn't tell people because it's like kind of embarrassing, but I do it anyway:

Temptation Island was one of the best TV shows in the last 3 years.

I've seen The Matrix ten times.

I've seen A&E's "Pride and Prejudice" 15 times, and like in Bridget Jones' Diary, can endlessly discuss Mr. D'Arcy and the actor who plays him, Colin Firth. I've seen all his movies.

I can endlessly discuss Keanu Reeves and his movies as well.

I love musicals.

I love sappy hollywood endings.

Most indie flicks are ego driven self indulgent pieces of drivel that tries to pass itself off as "alternative art".

I think I've read all of Danielle Steele's books, and Stephen King's as well.

Political correctness is evil, and a mind control tool which tries to eradicate all that's great about being human and being alive, which is to express exactly how you feel about life. Life is sometimes not that great and people think and do evil things ... what's wrong with expressing that in art.

No comments: