Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, May 17, 2004

Nothing much to write about other than the fact that I'm now obsessed with buying silk skirts. I just picked up two the other day, and they are so fabulous to wear for the summer. Since they're silk, they look dressy and I can wear them to parties but they're light and fun enough to wear casually as well.

The same catalog also has two more silk duponi skirts but in brown and green checks. Very gingham and so summery. I am tempted to buy them just because they're silk, but I keep hesitating because I don't own brown shoes or brown sweaters. The other two skirts matched easily to things I already owned, so the choice was easy. But brown and green?

And I don't know. Do I really want brown and green checks emphasizing the size and width of my bum? Plus I'm thinking the brown and green gingham just aren't as versatile to wear all year round and they may be a little too dressy for work but not dressy enough to wear at night. I mean gingham is so day wear!

No comments: