Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

An update on Mr. Laguna Beach customer rep - I sent him another email today, and he emailed me back something about fear but that he was interested in seeing King Tut with me. And I emailed him back saying fear is natural, but like in Dune to remember that "fear is the mind killer". I told him I was just following the synchronicities and that he should do the same.

Then he called my cellphone and we chatted. So it turns out the customer service rep from Laguna Beach is like Mr. Scientist. Customer service rep guy actually works with the doctor who invented the device I’m wearing, and edits the guy’s books. He took courses at MIT, and worked at big pharma companies like GlaxoSmithKline. We decided that August would be a good month for me fly to LA so we could see King Tut together, and then he wanted me to call him over the weekend. We talked about everything and anything like the first time, and he promised to send me 8 pounds of books written by the scientist he’s working for. And I was like this is nice because now I don’t have to buy the books.

I am tempted to send him what I wrote about him on my blog, but I don’t want to scare the poor guy. Instead I sent another email thanking him for calling me and included an article by Harlan Ellison on the butterfly effect, and babbled on about quantum physics and then said maybe we were experiencing a "bioentanglement" . That should rock his boat enough.

No comments: