Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, July 09, 2001

I got bored posting so I stopped. Went on vacation to Hawaii, supposedly where Lemuria was before the earthquake broke it up and sank most of it except for the Islands. It was very hot, 85 degrees with 80% humidity. Did not run into any elves there but saw lots of pretty hula girls with very long hair. Growing long hair can be such a pain. I grew my hair down to my butt once. It wasn't very attractive. It thinned out and became stringy and even though I spent fortune getting it trimmed, it always looked witchy.

I know men fantasize about women with long hair but it's really not that great. Once while on top, my hair kept getting in my then boryfriend's face and he kept spitting it out of his mouth. Very romantic. Then at night, he would wind his hands around my hair and when he turned over he would take me with him. Yikes! I keep my hair shoulder length now. It's still long ut not too long and it's better than that butchy dikey short dorothy iceskater hair from the 70's that so many women insist on wearing. It's looks so dated, so unfashionable. Go to any town between the coasts and you'll finds heaps of women with that old lady hair. Nobody fashionable wears their hair short like that any more. Don't these women know? Women over 50 love that haircut. It's their teenage form of rebellion in their golden years coming through. Like didn't they already work out those issues when they were younger? Go to any mall and count how many women over 50 have that short iceskater 70's hair? You'll see. It's the mullet for women.

No comments: