Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Wow, no posts in 2017 but I was writing. I finished the screenplay I started in 2002 finally, and submitted it to Inktip.

And an odd thing happened. People were reading it and I could feel them reading my screenplay which totally freaked me out. When I feel someone reading my screenplay I pick up their vibration, but not in a detailed way. It is more like a general overview of who they are, like a giant broad brushstroke. And not sure why I am surprised, but I am, but the people reading my screenplay were business types. Hollywood is a business after all, and sometimes not a nice business.

And now I am drafting a second screenplay based on an unpublished novel I wrote a few years ago. And still working on my Elf Chronicles novel, of course. Which I am now seriously thinking of self publishing. Three acquaintances of mine self published their novels and you can find them on Amazon.

So more writing for me in 2018. And hopefully more posting.

No comments: