Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, June 20, 2001

What is it with all those limos that drive down Park Presidio and 19th Avenue and then onto 280 during the morning rush hour? You know they're carrying Sili Valley execs who either live in Marin County, Presidio Heights, Sea Cliff or Pacific Heights. Why don't they just live in Sili Valley or the Peninsula, which is really Sili Valley North, or is it Sili Valley West?

At least they're not driving their own very expensive euro trash car and talking on the phone. Or, what's worse, typing on their laptop in the front seat as do the crawl down 19th avenue. One day I saw a woman, older, mid 40's, with perfect salon blonde and permed burnt hair, driving in her brand spanking new silver jaguar, which looks like a euro trash turbo charged Ford Taurus. We were both stopped at a light, probably at Pacheco. I look to my side and I notice she's looking down intently on her passenger seat. I straighten up and look over and she's typing on her laptop. I'm like, GIRL - get a life! You're driving that expensive car and it's 7:15 am and you're typing on a laptop in traffic. Was she in sales? Was she an exec?

What kind of life is that where you have to work as you drive? Is it worth it? Is all that money worth it? You've got the rich bitch accessories, clothes, jewelry, nails and hair but, is it luxury if you're typing on a laptop in your car at Pacheco and 19th Avenue? If you want to lead the life of the luxurious Sili Valley exec, get the limo and type on your laptop in peace.

No comments: