Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, January 02, 2002

The New Year is here and that' s great isn't it? I was calculating my numerology year and this is year 2 for me in a 9 year cycle. It did sort of feel like a beginning last year, I suppose. I got my health in order and finished the last of my excruciating lemonade cleanses. It's true, it's really like ammonia going through your body and cleaning you from the inside out. I got rid of all my parasites, except for my yeasties, but I'm working on them right now.

My spiritual healer Susan called me this morning and thanked me for the Christmas card I sent her. She then asked me if I had gone to a party two days earlier, which I had. And she said, she knew it because when she picked up my card she felt all this residue and chaotic energy coming out of my card. So strange. She then asked me if I'd felt depressed and melancholy and I said yes, but I thought it was just a massive hangover. She said no, it was the chaotic energy but she cleared it and that I should feel better today. And she was right, I did. I even did an hour of yoga today which I haven't done in ages.

It freaks me out to wonder where I picked up all that chaotic energy. I knew most of the people at that party, old friends from my acting days, most of whom I haven't seen or spoken to in about a year. Something odd did happen though. A very good friend of mine, who is often completely negative towards me which I've put down to the fact that she's a native New Yorker, she still hasn't gotten over her mother and she really is quite jealous of me but would never admit it even on her death bed, hugged me as I was leaving, kissed my check and asked me if I knew how much she loved me. Very odd for her, such behaviour, but then she was on her 6th Manhattan. The instant her lips touched my cheek I felt instant coldness, an odd feeling to feel when being kissed like that by a very good friend of yours. Was she throwing all her negative energy into me with that kiss? I don't know. I just know it felt very, very odd for her kiss me on the cheek like that, so odd in fact, that it creeped me out then and creeps me out now.

It's hard to reconcile the feelings that sometimes your dearest, dearest friends are often your harshest critics, and they say and do the worst things to you, worst things than any enemy has ever done. And what's horrible is you really can't get back at them without feeling guilty. My friend is so negative towards me sometimes, telling me I'll never make any money as a writer, that I'll never have a child or even get married for that reason. Why she does it, I don't know. When she does do it, her voice changes and I get the feeling that she's just parroting things her mother said to her and I feel sad about that God, she'd just die if I ever told her that she acts like her mother. That would send her over the deep far end because she really, really hates that women still.

Ah well, what can one do about one's negative friends. I've decided to not hang out with her as much. We've sort of been drifting apart these last two years anyway and I've felt so guilty about that, even though it was somewhat mutual. But now that guilt over all that has been erased by her incredible negative behaviour towards me and that's a good thing.

It just proves to me once again, that everything in life works out very mysteriously for the best.

No comments: