Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Zatoichi movie over so I can go back to writing my blog. I started on Chapter 12 today and I wrote about 1,300 words. Then I went to library and I borrowed two more John Grisham books and another Michael Crichton book, that I think was made into a movie I saw.

I'm going have to figure out what to tell my friend about her screenplay. I really need to read more screenplays, so I can tell what's good and what's not good. Her characters are so stereotypical and there's no, how do you "oomph" to her story. It's not that her story isn't good, it is, the story is just a little trite and it's really not that original although she does have a good angle. It's not a Hollywood movie, but more of a movie like you'd see on the Lifetime channel.

Still I envy her because I know she worked hard on her screenplay, and I'm jealous that she completed another one. And you know I would love to write a movie for the Lifetime channel. I'm going to try to more tonight.

I just found out my screenwriting software can be used to write stage plays. I didn't know this, and I have a play that's been sitting around that needs finishing. I just thought of a new way to write it as I walking back home today too. There's so much to write and there's never enough time.

I got kind of depressed on Wednesday, well more than a little depressed, and depression definitely sucks away my creative energy. But even though I woke up depressed again this morning, I made myself get up and out of the house to write. And once I was sitting at Starfbombs drinking my venti latte, I was fine.

I guess I need to stop calling the place Starfbombs since I write there a lot. I even took my new laptop with me and was typing away. I'm definitely loving my new laptop, and I'm glad I'm using it alot.

No comments: