Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Last Tuesday I had a phone job interview and I was so unfocused. I don't think I did very well. Never schedule a job interview after a wild weekend with a guy you absolutely adore. Oh well! I think I need to send out more resumes.

I called M-Square afterwards because I was kind of freaked out, and he was his usual sweet self. Damn! I kind of really wanted this job. But maybe the other company I originally wanted to work at is where I really need to be. Some guy from work sent out an announcement saying he was leaving to take a job at that place. He only sent it because he'd been at my comnpany for 20 years. M-Square said I'm not even trying that hard to get a job and I'm getting called for interviews, so he thinks it's a good sign that I'm very employable.

No comments: