Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, May 11, 2002

God, I love being in love. This is the first time I think I've ever enjoyed having a crush on someone, but then my crush guy is so cute and pretty close to perfect. It's like I dreamed him up or something. Too bad, it's going to end in a week or so and I'll probably never ever see him again. It was such a trip to fall for this guy, such a rush. But like all crushes, I don't even know if the guy even likes me or even knows I exist.

But this crush is so fun that I don't want to spoil it by getting to know the guy. God, what if he's not what I've pictured him to be. I'd be so bummed. I just want to enjoy the experience of being in love and in crush and I don't want to deal with reality and dating and all the other crap that goes along with really falling in love.

I don't think this guy is the one, more like a precursor to the real one, but god, if this is any indication of what falling in love with the one will be like, I say bring it on, I"m ready.

I'll miss this crush guy lots, but I can't wait for the real one to show up in my life. And I just have this good feeling that he's going to show up soon, real soon.

I saw The Rookie with Dennis Quaid. It's such a cute movie although I think the movie reviewers were right when they said that Dennis Quaid is too old to be playing the role of Jim Morris. Still, he's a likable every man kind of guy that he makes you believe in the character. And what's so great is The Rookie is based on a true story. I love how real life is so much more bizarre than a writer can every make it. If this movie was fictional, the audience wouldn't buy it. But this movie was about a real man's story, so it's even more fable like, even though it is totally based on reality.

I like how life sometimes is like so far out, so unbelievable, that if you actually filmed it, people would think you were making it up. I wish my life was like this. So unbelievable, that I wouldn't even believe it if I were to watch it as a movie. I wonder what it would be like to live a miraculous life. It hasn't happened to me so far. But perhaps there's always hope, there's always that dream that my life will suddenly all work out and I'll fall in love for real and meet the hottie of my dreams and fantasies and he'll think I'm the best thing since sliced bread and we'll fall in love and get married and have a beautiful little boy named Riley. Only in my wildest fantasies and dreams.

No comments: