Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, August 30, 2003

The Christian Science Monitor has a quiz to see if you're a NeoCon; Are you a neoconservative? Take this quiz to find out.

My results were: Based on your answers, you are most likely a neoconservative.

Neoconservatives…

Want the US to be the world's unchallenged superpower
Share unwavering support for Israel
Support American unilateral action
Support preemptive strikes to remove perceived threats to US security
Promote the development of an American empire
Equate American power with the potential for world peace
Seek to democratize the Arab world
Push regime change in states deemed threats to the US or its allies

Historical neoconservative: President Teddy Roosevelt
Modern neoconservative: President Ronald Reagan

Wow, surprising but the questions aren't easy ones and I gave very conservative answers. I thought for sure I'd fall more in the middle, but I guess not. And I so can't stand Ronald Reagan. Teddy Roosevelt I like, but not the actor president, no friggin' way!

I think I need to rethink my american foreign policy views if I end up on a silly newspaper quiz in the same group as Uncle Ronnie. SCARY!!!

No comments: