Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, August 25, 2003

A friend gave me her laser printer, which she managed to drag home after her office closed. It's one of those huge office laser printers, an HP 4050 TN, the kind you see in most offices which are shared by the whole floor.

I was so happy to get it, because I was just about to buy one of those cheap $100 samsung laser printers. The inkjet printer just doesn't cut it for printing documents over 100 pages.

Now I just have to figure out where to put the laser printer, and how to connect another printer to my computer.

So now I have three printers at home. My work printer, which is a combo printer/fax/copier/scanner. My old HP colour printer I bought in 1998, with the original colour ink cartridge still in it. And my new work horse laser printer from my friend's law office.

It's not excessive, is it?

No comments: