Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 10, 2003

I watched the movie "Jerry Maguire" on TV just to see the line where the girl says "You had me at hello." So many men love that line, and I so don't know understand why that's a great line.

I mean, I guess how to a guy a girl saying that line, would be the equivalent of saying "you don't have to explain yourself, you don't have to say anything, just your mere presence makes me fall back in love with you."

What guy wouldn't love that he doesn't have to talk, he doesn't have to say anything, he doesn't have to have some rehearsed explanation. What guy wouldn't love to just be able to walk about into a relationship and just have a woman unconditionally love him.

It would be kind of like having a dog. No matter how long you've been away, as soon you as you walk through the door the dang dog is wagging its tail and jumping on you because it's so glad to see you.

So does that hello line mean that woman should act like loyal dogs, who are after all, man's best friend?

No comments: