Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I'm back to listening to Jim Rome's The Jungle. The show is back to its orignal timeslot on the Ticket 1050 at 9 am, and I am so BORED with the recall. I got into listening to Jim Rome because I was so SICK of the Florida election debacle.

Sports is so much more interesting in its own way sometimes than politics anyway. This morning there was a great interview with Tom Watson, and SI reporting that Ted Williams' head has been separated from his body and is sitting in some cryonics lab in a lobster pot. Williams' heirs are fighting over what to do with his dead body. Now that's fun stuff to listen to and speculate about.

I heard Bill Simon on the news this morning, and I so hate him. He was practically saying he would win the governorship. What a freak! Simon reminded me of Dusty Baker handing the winning ball to Russ Ortiz before Game 6 of the World Series ended. And we all know what happened to the Giants after that.

Jim Rome is the bomb and so incredibly funny! One of my girlfriends said that Rome sounds like a typical frat boy, and I'm like "so, what does that mean?" I don't have a problem with frat boys, but I do know lots of women who do. I have friends who are so afraid of frat boys and their kind. God only knows why.

I date frat boys, been doing it since college and I haven't stopped. They're cute, they're clean, charming as hell and they're a ton of fun.

No comments: