Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I'm listening to Dusty in Memphis. The cd skips on my stereo box in the living room, but works fine on my boom box in my bedroom.

I'm not sure if it's time to get a new stereo box or if there's something wrong with the Dusty Springfield CD. I bought the CD from BMG, and I've had problems with their stuff before.

Damn! Dusty has a great voice too. It's a shame not to blast her music really loud. I love that song "The Son of a Preacher Man," only because I dated a presybyterian's minister's son in college.

He was a cool guy, but confused. He told me he was gay, and then dated one of my good friends which kind of messed with my head. During my senior year in college, he cornered me and told me I was the only woman he ever loved, and I was like "yeah right, whatever, get your hands off of me." The guy was like teddy bear hugging me really hard.

In my recent college bulletin, there was an announcement saying that the guy got married. I'm like what's up with that. I thought he told me was gay. Like whatever!

No comments: