Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, August 11, 2003

I'm listening to a new fave CD, Legends of the Scottish Fiddle.

This kind of music makes me so happy. I almost think I need a cd of bagpipe music as well.

Here's the list of artists and their music.

Cuts Artist
1. Celtic Society's Quickstep - 42 Highlanders Farewell John Cunningham
2. Cutting Ferns - Alex Dan MacIsaac's - Brenda Stubbert's - Mutt's Favorite - Bernadette's - Lady Gordon of Gordonstown Jerry Holland
3. Rosemary Brown Aly Bain
4. Samuel The Weaver - The Panda - Thunderhead - The Cannongate Twitch - Allan MacDonalds Reel The Tannahill Weavers
5. Fair Warning John Cunningham
6. Morag's Reels Wolfstone
7. Reels For Carl Jerry Holland
8. Mrs. Jamieson's Favourite Aly Bain
9. The Smokey Lum - Maggie's Pancakes - Dancing Feet - The Mason's Apron The Tannahill Weavers
10. The Turnpike Capercaillie
11. Hector The Hero John Cunningham

No comments: