Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 10, 2003

On Saturday, I wen to see "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", which was so much fun. People in the movie theatre even clapped at the end. The movie had a good story, great special effects and it wasn't boring.

I loved how all the characters were literary figures I'd read as a child. It made me want to go back and reread those stories. I loved Peta Wilson, of La Femme Nikita fame, as Mrs. Jonathan Harker.

She has this one scene where does her vampire thing and the men watching have to act like it's not a freaky thing. Only a group of men would have that reaction. What a laugh and how true to life. With some guys, a girl can pull all kinds of stuff and the guy does not even blink an eye.

I can't believe Sean Connery is like 70 something years old. He still looks very good and fit for someone his aage. They had a pretty boy playing Dorian Gray as well. He was a little too thin for my taste, like say rock star heroin skinny, but he had a beautiful face.

No comments: