Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, August 29, 2003

So even though I've been warned not to do it, because there are so many predators on line, I signed up for a free trial at a christian singles dating website.

How many predators can there be on a christian singles dating website?

I've never had good luck with these things as far as permanent relationships, but I've gotten great dates out of them.

I didn't even obsess over the writing of my profile, and just zipped through it and posted it along with a some recent pics.

It was fun and it felt evil to do, because I was warned by all my friends to never do it, but what the heck, right?

What's the worse that can happen? I'll get a catholic or a bible banger. Maybe I should have said something about wanting to only date my own denomination, because I'm not switching churches for anyone, unless it's for another presbyterian church that I like and doesn't freak me out.

I watched a history of Martin Luther on TV, and the end, I was like "no wonder I'm not a catholic." I love Martin Luther! He was like so spiritual and so cool. I don't know how anyone can remain a catholic after having watched that show on TV about him.

I told my very catholic uncle in Hawaii about being presbyterian, and he laughed and said "Presbyterian is catholicism without the pope, rome and all the rules." My church has a communion service every other week, and for easter there was a class on confession and lots of people made a confession before Easter. Go figure!

Not even sure I'd switch churches anyway, because lots of people have two faith marriages. Just as long as the person doesn't hold that many opposite views to my own, because then we'd fight alot and that's not fun and not something I would ever put up with for very long.

No comments: