Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, August 18, 2003

So I'm wearing this outfit to class tonight, and I think it makes me look like some reject from a bad 80's movie. Should I be embarrassed?

I've got a yellow turtleneck on, an a-line skirt black skirt with gray flowers and vines on it, a black sweater, black tights, cotton socks scrunched down and my new black Born mary jane shoes. Like it's so 80's.

I think if I had sleeker black socks, the outfit would work, but all I could find were thick black cotton ones. I'm sure I look like I'm on a retro 80's nerd patrol or something, but I'm like I don't care.

I mean I do care, but I don't have time to go out and buy thinner black socks, and I want to wear this outfit.

All it will mean is I'll just look like any another weirdly dressed San Francisco chick on the train and in class tonight. Oh well!

No comments: