Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, August 28, 2003

So my evil secret favorite tv show is on tonight, Temptation Island 3. I think it's one of best shows that television has ever produced. I have so much fun watching it, and it is the best reality show out there.

My friends think I'm crazy for watching it, and that it's the sleaziest and crassest show on tv, but that's what so fun about it. It's pure schlock, it's tv trash in its purest and highest form, no dilution, no high brow BS to get in the way, no aren't we artsy fartsy cultural for watching this show.

No, you watch the show because it's so much fun to see people acting trashy, questioning themselves, screwing their lives up, it's like they're filming a train wreck in slow motion. How fun is that?

I love it how when girls get together they revert into slutty sorority girls, and start treating men like trash. I love how the men agonize and fight over the single women, and how whoreish the single girls get. The single guys don't get trashy, they get territorial like dogs over the women.

You know life is really like this sometimes, and it's just so great to see it confirmed on Temptation Island.

No comments: