Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I'm off to see the ballet, Don Quixote (Full-Length) at SF Ballet.

We're going to the matinee, and then we'll probably go to Max's Cafe for dinner. This is my first time dining out while on the new diet. It's going to be interesting. I'm planning to order a green salad with a low fat dressing, and then order a pastrami sandwich and only eat half of it.

I hate being on a diet and eating out, but I've got to learn to eat healthily and small while having a meal out. A friend of mine said, a doggie bag is a girl's and any dieter's best friend. You can order a full meal, and have half at the restaurant and take the rest home for another meal. It's like eating out twice.

No comments: