Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 09, 2004

Here's my latest film hearthrob, Damian Lewis. He's the actor who plays "Soames" on The Forsythe Saga 2.

Not quite sure if he's a femme brit boy or why I find him so maddeningly attractive, other than the fact that he looks so much like "one that got away". I can hear dogs barking, and I always associate barking dogs with "the one that got away" because he used to tell me "he was the dog and I was the cat".

He was referring to the fact that I was a cat person, and he was a dog person. I tried to tell him I liked dogs as well, but as a person I related to cats more. He said as a person he was more of dog, and besides he detested cats.

It's that red hair ... it's like catnip to me ... very, very bad but I must have it.

No comments: