Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Here's some surprising news. That job I thought I flubbed and lost is now in process again. They called me back today for another interview for tomorrow to meet my future boss' senior manager. Apparently they've been crazily preparing for a meeting like I have, and were too busy to call.

I wasn't going to go because I'm way too busy, but I really want to meet my potential future boss who is based in Los Angeles and is here for the week. I mentioned something about working tonight after Ash Wednesday service, and she asked me if there was a catholic church near downtown where Enlglish is spoken. I told her to go to Old St. Mary's Catholic Church which is within walking distance of downtown and Union Square, but emailed her the links anyway for a couple of downtown catholic churches.

I don't think I've ever had a boss who went to church. I've met people at work who went to church, but I've never reported to someone who actually attended church regularly.

No comments: