Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 23, 2004

I haven't been working on my novel since stress is not conducive to my creativity, but I did come up with three new ideas for story tonight. I had the first session of my "Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror" writing class tonight, so I guess I'm getting inspired.

1. "Confessions of a Chocolate Shiksa Goddess" - came up with this one on the way to class, semi-autobiographical story on the joys and perils of dating jewish men. It takes place in NYC, and is supposed to be very comical. Thinking about the title "confessions of a pineapple flavoured chocolate shiksa goddess" as well, but that would be way too biographical sounding.

2. "The Dwarf who heard voices" - some weird scifi story about a female dwarf who hears weird voices in the night, and finds out that she's living one some kind of evil site for the Belial (another name for satan in the bible). She loses her job, her man, and gets booted out of her home and into the crazy dwarf asylum. But she escapes and starts to investigate the evil cult of Belial. She was journalist before, so becomes an underground journalist investigating satanic cults. She disguises herself as a homeless person, but then gets caught and is killed and cursed.

3. "Confessions of a Robot Sex Worker" - a variant of the chocolate shiksa story but changed so it could be a science fiction story. It would be fun to write a diary from a robot sex worker. I would model her on those spooky robots chicks from that bizarre movie "Cherry 2000". Should be a comical story because robot chick sex worker would be so clinical about sex, and there would be dominatrix stories and things of that nature. I don't know, I think it's funny.

No comments: