Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 19, 2004

On the diet front, I lost one pound this week. I'm surprised I lost weight at all because I've been so stressed out and ate out twice last week.

We ended up going to Chevy's after the ballet because there was a half an hour wait at Max's and there was no room to wait at the bar. Those darn warm tortilla chips are just addictive, and we went through 2.5 baskets of chips. I also had a giant margarita, which I'm sure just upped my calorie count.

But I did only eat half my dinner, and took the rest home. The leftovers are still sitting in the freezer, and I can't decide whether to eat them or just throw them away. I took home half a chicken tamale, half a chile rileno, rice and beans.

I'm pretty happy with the diet because I'm not that hungry. I feel hunger pains, but I'm trying to ignore them and anyway they're not that severe yet. My size 8 Ralph Lauren jeans are fitting again, although I think theyr'e still too snug.

No comments: