Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, February 01, 2004

So the folkloric tale out there is that if the AFC wins the Superbowl, then the markets go down and it's a bad year economically. If the NFC wins, then the economy goes like gangbusters.

My favourite stockmarket futurist said the Dow will go up to 12,000 in 2004, so he predicted that the Carolina Panthers would win the Superbowl. I wonder what he'll say now that they've lost.

The guy has got a heck of a stock market stock hit rate, so I'm hoping the market will go up anyway despite the fact that New England won.

I'm thinking index funds will be worth buying now since the Dow is at 10,000. Once the Dow goes up to 12,000 better to sell and get out, then to take a loss. No way will the Dow be able to sustain 12,000 for very long.

No comments: