Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

So I finally finished Chapter 9 of my novel and I'm reading it and thinking, "Yes indeed I am writing a love story." Check out the chapter ending.

"I looked at him straight in my eyes, fully surrendering in my mind my whole being to him. Raker leaned over and brushed his lips lightly against mine, acknowledging his victory and secretly smiling about the victory celebration that we both knew would happen later that night."

Sick isn't it? Sickey love story chapter ending.

Three more chapters to go. Chapter 10 is from the guy's POV, and that's the chapter they get it on and have some major WMS.

This novel is taking way too long to write. It's going to be around 200 typed pages I think. That's a lot of writing for me.

No comments: