Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 12, 2004

So I have my first job interview next Tuesday. Oh my god, I am so nervous. I haven't had a job interview in four years, not since year 2000 and I am so out of practice.

I'm not sure if this job is quite the right fit for me, but at least they called me. The job sounds interesting, and I'm trying to view this interview as an opportunity to practice my interviewing skills.

One of the jobs I ended up in, I went into the interview thinking I didn't really want the job but that it would be good interview practice. The person I interviewed with at the end said I could have the job that night and I could name my price. Never had that happen before. I really enjoyed that job too for awhile, and when I left I was genuinely sorry to be leaving. Those were the good old days back in 1998.

I wrote out what I wanted in a new job a few days ago, but I'm going to review and rewrite my list again just to make sure. The job is in downtown San Francisco, and I was wishing I could work downtown again. It's a good sign isn't it?

No comments: