Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 09, 2004

So I watched the Grammy's because his purpleness, Prince was going to be on. I'm so bummed that I still haven't seen him in concert. He is so cool, so beautiful and he can play his instrument really well too. Prince or maye it's the artist formerly known as Prince is the Bomb.

Thought the Beatle tribute band of Vince Gill, Dave Matthews, Sting, and that other person was a joke. They were the incarnation of a really, really bad lounge act.

Thought it was funny when the sound got all messed for Alicia Keys and Celine Dio. What was up with that?

Loved The Foo Fighters and Chick Corea playing together. Thought it was the best musical performance of the night, but I also really love that song.

Don't get why Justin Timberlake gets awards at all, but maybe it's because he's a white boy who does soul really well, I guess.

Missed the Outkcast performance because I started switching channels due to sheer boredom and got caught up watching "The Forsythe Saga 2" on PBS. I love the "Soames" character!

He looks like the ex that got away, with all that reddish brown hair. He kind of acted like him too, so I couldn't take my eyes off of him. They have the same reddish brown hair and hazel green/brown eyes. I'm having the ex that got away hauntings, and I hate it but I'm compelled by some unknown force to watch his lookalikes on TV whenever they appear.

No comments: