Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

So my interview was 20 minutes, as they were pressed for time as I was. I'm not sure how I did, but I"m glad it's over.

I dont' think they know what they want. They kept asking me if I could do data modeling, but the job description never mentioned that. Oh well, I tried my best to answer their questions. I've done a little bit of data modeling, but they were asking for data modeling with different sources of data which is hard to do. You have to make a judgement call when you're comparing apples to oranges.

I did get to meet my potential future boss from LA. She reminded me of last female boss. She was small, cute, perky and had two kids. If I get to work with her, I think we should get along great. She told me she went to the Ash Wednesday service at the catholic church I recommended, so that was a good sign.

I hate interview questions that go, "there a ton of analysts out there, why should we hire you?" I mean, what are you supposed to say to a question like that. Whatever.

No comments: