Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

The weight loss has been going way too slowly, so I got desperate and joined ediets.com. It's only $5 a week, although I had to pay for three months up front.

It's tailored so you can pick all kinds of weight plans, from Atkins to The Zone to Dr. Phil. They make it really easy if you're a convenience food eater, because there's a whole list of frozen foods you can eat. There's also a fast food option if you want that.

I've already found out I can eat two slices of Pizza Hut (there's one in the hood) Thin and Crispy pepperoni pizza and still follow their plan. I miss eating pizza!

I think my problem is I've been cheating way too much, and I've been in a diet rut. The ediets.com recommendation for me is to consume 1,200 - 1,300 calories a day if I'm a light exerciser. Exercising more will increase the calorie intake for the day.

I can cancel any time I want, so if I can't follow it I'll quit. I do like that you can substitute freely, and it has recipes if I feel like cooking.

No comments: