Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Watching Monday Night Football made me wish I could date a pro football player. I dated a semi-professional soccer player from England and one from Texas who played semi-professional soccer in Italy. I dated a guy who played football for Santa Clara State and M-Square played football for the University of Hawaii. Cute guy from screenwriting class whom I had a huge crush on, played college football for University of Pennsylvania.

Now Chris Berman is on, and I really like him. When Red-Haired guy had a tryst in LA, it was so awkward I made him put on ESPN and we were doing it and listening to Chris. I figured that if the sex got kind of boring for either of us, we could at least catch up on sports scores. I love multitasking, don't you?

No comments: