Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

So Monday was a bad day, but then Tuesday was so much better. Whatever anxiety and unease I was feeling melted away with the Tuesday morning sun. After work I typed up the last of my what I had written for chapter 10 of my Texas novel. Handwriting stories is easy and often very convenient, but then typing them up can be a pain sometimes. I probably need to do a combination of both, handwrite the stories sometimes and then type them into a computer the other times.

Then I went to a writing group meeting, which was fun because we hadn't seen each other in ages and it was great to get caught up. It was also the Winter Solstice that day, so it was like we were celebrating the ancient holiday.

I was also able to talk about RHG (the red-haired guy) with my group, and had a bunch of great insights into the whole thing. It's good to hear many different perspectives on your life sometimes. The bar we were at was also playing 80's music, and it was so nostalgic for me. 80's music and trends are so in right now. I can't believe I still know the words to almost every Elvis Costello song, not to mention The English Beat songs as well. If they had played Pere Ubu or Joy Division, I would have been in 80's heaven.

No comments: