Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

At the New Living Exp over the weekend, I bought something called Rejuvenizer in Shimmering Mint.

The Rejuvenizers® – Subtle energy protection for today's living.
The Rejuvenizer® line, created by Dr. Phyllis Light, is designed to help protect your physical and subtle bodies from the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and to help repair subtle damages to those bodies from all such negative energies, as well as from drugs, surgical procedures, and other people's negativity directed at you. The Rejuvenizer website

Two friends had purchased them and said they worked. It was so cool because Dr. Phyllis Light was at the booth when I bought I was there, and she actually touched the Rejuvenizer I bought. The one I purchased was made by an artist who doesn't work for them anymore, so her pieces are rare. Dr. Light told me she was wearing one by the same artist, but here was in a different color.

I feel so naked now without my super receptor. I've been wearing one continously for so long. I want to say 2002, but I don't remember now. I just checked. I started wearing my receptor in December 2002. I'm hoping my Rejuvinezer will help, but just in case I'm going to wear the first receptor I bought.

No comments: