Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Just finished filling out my absentee ballot for tomorrow's election, which I will hand into my polling place tomorrow. In all my years of living in the City and County of San Francisco, I have not once voted for Dianne Feinstein or Nancy Pelosi. I just leave those sections blank since I can't stand either person.

I voted for Fiona Ma only because voting for Janet Reilly would be like voting in Katie Couric for public office. An ex-television reporter married to a one-time political consultant great does not make for a great politician I think.

I voted No on every San Francisco measure especially the one concerning money. I thought the city was out of money. Guess not!

And for whatever reason Phil Angelides just bugs me. I think Steve Westly is more my kind of democrat because I like my politicians to have business experience.

And yes I voted for Jerry Brown for Attorney General, but not Deborah Ortiz for Controller.

No comments: