Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

And so the job hunt begins. I just applied for two jobs tonight. One in San Francisco, which sounded interesting and one in Oakland. I really want the one in Oakland, although I'm not looking forward to my longer 1-hour, $100 more a month commute. Which is why I applied to sort of interesting job in San Francisco.

The San Francisco job was the first one I did and I think I filled out one of the questions wrongs. Oh well. It took me until the second job posting to figure out what the question really meant.

A long time ago a friend told that whenever she would get depressed about a job, she would start job hunting and she would start to feel better because at least she was in action. She was right. It does feel good to be in action and start applying for jobs. Even if takes awhile or in her case, nothing comes of it, at least you're doing something to get out of your current situation. And that's what really counts!

No comments: