Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Things with M-Square have been getting better. We've had the best talks these past two days. Last night we talked for two hours, and the time just flew by and it was so comfortable. Usually by this time boredom starts to creep into my mind in almost all my relationships. But miraculously it hasn't happened yet, and right now it doesn't look it ever will.

The man is just so frickin' amazing! He's got some serious issues, but then so do I. We decided that whatever happens, we will always be friends so I'm happy about that. He is just so cool!

It's hard not get significant at this point because we've put off meeting each for so long. But I met a woman in a seminar yesterday who told me, she knews a guy from here and a woman in Chicago who met on the phone like we did and had a telephone relationship for months before they finally met. They didn't even exchange pictures, and then they finally met and now they're married. The woman from the seminar said this is what her guy friend told her when he first met the woman from Chicago. The first five minutes were awkward and full of judgements, but then he started to remember everything that brought them together and it was fine, and now they're married.

M-Square gets so significant sometimes, so I have to calm him down. But it's human nature to feel that way, but we're trying to have the attitude of "no expectations". Intuitively I think everything will be fine when we meet, and he has the same intuition as well.

No comments: