Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I received an email from my screenwriting seminar leader this morning saying it's going to be a small group. She said that each participatnt would have more time tomorrow so we could bring extra stuff for review.

I think I will bring the second screenplay I wrote, which I still want to rewrite. I'll bring ten pages of it just to see what the group has to say about it. I like how the people in the group review. They are very detailed and their feedback is very concrete and not personal.

One of the women in the group, whose screenplay is now being shopped around to all the studios, said she rewrote her screenplay 100 times. I don't know if this is an exagerration on her part, but I got the picture.

My new screeenplay is the first one I have started writing, where I haven't written 15 versions of the step outline before I started writing. I've written one four page story summary and one step outline, and it feels like I'm flyind blind in my writing process. YIKES!

No comments: