Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My friend Kim and I went to check out the new de Young museum on Saturday with a pair of guest VIP passes she received from a friend of hers. There was a new Egyptian exhibit called "Hatsheput: From Queen to Pharaoh."

As usual it was jam-packed. What is about Egyptian artifacts that people are dying to see? There was some stuff from the Cairo museum and even stuff from the Met that I'd already seen in New York.

Below are some pictures I took from the new tower.

This is the view looking down at the new de Young garden.


This is a view of downtown where you can see the Bank of America buidling and Transamerica Pyramid. The building on the right is called Lone Mountain and I think it's part of USF. The two towers on the left I think are part of St. Ignatius Church.


This is a view of the opening to the Bay. You can see Marin in the background and the Richmond district where I used to live.

No comments: