Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Maybe this will be a good writing for year. As I was washing dishes earlier, I realized that I had fun tonight writing. I haven't had fun with my writing in a very long time. It's been such a chore these last couple of years, and my input has greatly suffered because of it.

I love that I left the world for about 3 hours. I didn't know that much time had passed till I looked up and noticed how dark it was outside and looked at my watch. I love when I disappear like that. It doesn't happen very often for me when I write, but when I do it's just an amazing feeling.

It's like I truly entered the world of my writing, and you know, it was an incredible trip! I hope it continues because I know I have so much damned hard work ahead of me to my writing to be very good. And if I'm having fun then maybe it won't feel so much like work and I'll write more. That's a thought huh?

No comments: