Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Day 18 Bible Reading – skipped a day. This was supposed to have been posted on January 20, but I fell asleep.

Genesis 36 & 37, Matthew 13: 18-35, Psalm 10: 12-18

Matthew 13: 31-32 (ESV)

“He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. 32 It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.””

I love the parable of the mustard seed in Matthew 13: 31-32. If you’ve ever held a mustard seed in your hand, you know how small it is. It’s so hard to believe that this tiny seed will go into a tree. I discovered on YouTube last year a channel called WorshipMob. I believe they call themselves “Jesu Co”. This group of various worship leaders from different churches in the Colorado Springs Colorado area. All of the singers are amazing worship leaders. The musicians are excellent as well. I love this song they do on the parable of the mustard seed.


No comments: