Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Day 9 Bible Reading

Genesis 19 & 20, Matthew 7: 24-29, Matthew 8: 1-22, Psalms 7: 1-9

Matthew 7: 24-25 (ESV)

““Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.”

I love these verses from Matthew 7. When I feel my faith weakening, I think of all that Jesus has done in my life and I feel my strength coming back. Jesus is the bedrock of my faith. Through the love of Jesus, I feel the power of the Holy Spirit who guides me. I think I especially love these verses because they are part of one of my favorite Christian songs – Firm Foundation by Maverick City Music.

For your listening pleasure.

No comments: