Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, February 16, 2002

I've spent all day building a home page on my ISP and added a link on the right called "Writing Pieces". There you'll find stories I've finished or stories I'm working on. The only story up there is the main one I'm working on called Crazy Eddie. It's about a woman who comes home to find her boyfriend stuck in a pool of blood. In the story, she goes to the desert to figure it all out and I'm at the part where she comes back and is having a conversation with the cop assigned to her case. It's in total free write stage so it's like raw as blood dripping steak. I hate to edit until the story is finished and I plan to finish it this month.

I included stories in previous posts but I'll separate them out to this new home page I built soon.

No comments: